Content Filtering is a powerful tool to help manage your Luma network.
You can establish a global content filtering setting on your Lumas by doing the following in your app:
- Navigate to the 'Filtering' section of the navigation panel.
- Choose a website filter level (G -> U)
You can also set individual policies for your users by performing the following:
- Navigate to the Connections/People section of the navigation panel
- Select People
- Select the individual user account for which you wish to set your policy controls
- Select the Restrictions section
- Select Content Filtering
- Set your policy level for this individual account
If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to Support via email at [email protected], via phone at 800.684.LUMA, or via live Chat through the Luma app directly.